Our Courtesy System
At our practice, we believe in treating our guests with the utmost respect and consideration. To ensure that your experience with us is a pleasant one, each member of our team follows our Courtesy System:
- Speak very politely and use a person's name when addressing them- "please" and "thank-you" are a minimum.
- When referring to a person in conversation who is not present, talk as if they can hear what you are saying. Use the individuals name in each sentence in which you refer to them.
- If you feel you have a problem with someone, talk about the problem in private and only with that person.
- Apologize and make amends if someone is upset by your words or actions.
- Greet and farewell everyone by name, with eye contact and touch.
- Blame a system, not an individual.
- Always tell the truth!
- Maintain positive conversation.